Founded by Les Richards, Art Fee, and Noel Kirby in 1955, JLR was first established in Ottawa. As the nation’s capital grew, so did our office and our range of services. We look with pride at the infrastructure throughout the National Capital Region that JLR played a role in developing, from the first modern water and wastewater treatment plants serving dozens of small communities to major city landmarks such as the Canadian Tire Centre and the Ottawa Macdonald-Cartier International Airport. We have also contributed significantly to land development and urban renewal throughout the Ottawa area.

President and Chief Executive Officer
Saverio Parrotta President and Chief Executive Officer tel: 613-728-3571 fax: 613-728-6012 ottawa@jlrichards.ca